(Note - Cancellation decisions are made at 9:00am at the latest on the morning. Decisions made are based on the weather at the time, the safety of the littlest player and ground conditions. Sometimes we get it wrong!)
Decisions are published here, on our FACEBOOK PAGE and emailed to your contact email address. We will only contact you if games are cancelled.
- Mana (Paremata) - No Cancellations
- Happy Valley - CANCELLED
- Miramar - No Cancellations
- Karori - No Cancellations
- Trentham School - Cancelled
- Johnsonville - Cancelled. 8th Oct
- Petone - No Cancellations
- Wainuiomata - No Cancellations
Each term our intention is to provide 10 weeks of football. However, as this is an outside game we are dependent on the weather and ground conditions so here is our process.
- If we have 10 weeks of football then Yay!
- If we have 1 or 2 cancellations we may continue through the school holidays.
- If we have lots of cancellations but manage to get 8 playing days in then also Yay!
- If we have less than 8 playing days then we offer a credit for the following term. This is usually between 5 and 8 dollars per week missed.